We are looking for a client director to join our team.
As part of our ambitious growth strategy, we are now looking for a Client Director for NewBiz. This is an important, challenging and exciting position with great opportunities to influence and be a part of SDG's future development.
What will your workday look like as our NewBiz Client Director?
• You'll take responsibility for defining, developing and implementing SDG's customer strategy.
• You work with our client portfolio, find and look into new customer segments, new prospects and more.
• You set the direction and develop work methods, plans and activities that put us in a position to develop our customer base.
• You'll make the first contacts with potential clients and convince them that we are their future partner within branding and digital solutions.
• You'll be our customers confident guide in relation to our solutions, and are able to translate the advice into solid, structured processes that make your skilled colleagues shine.
• You follow up our customer relationships and take proactive measures to ensure good customer experiences.
• You take your budget responsibility seriously, follow up, and take action if necessary.
• You look for areas for improvement on profitability and learning, and communicate these in a wise manner.
We think you:
• Have solid experience with brand strategy and digital solutions.
• Are motivated by creating results, both for you and on behalf of you colleagues.
• Have a good business understanding and relevant sales experience within B2B.
• Are an excellent relationship builder / networker and communicate well both written and spoken with decision makers on different levels.
• Have experience with development of client strategies, strategic client development and are able to translate this into operative measures.
• Have a strategic and solution oriented mindset.
• Have fluent communications skills, both in Norwegian and English, written and spoken.
What do we offer you?
• A challenging and exciting job with fantastic colleagues.
• Inspiring and modern premises at Deichman in Bjørvika.
• A wide range of projects that reflect exciting customers in many industries.
• Competitive conditions.
Why work at SDG?
The colleagues. Great, talented and friendly colleagues.
The high ambition. The extraordinary passion, ambition and work ethic shared by everyone in the company.
The culture. The supportive and friendly creator’s culture that unites us.
The office spaces. Work in what we consider to be one of the world's coolest office spaces.
The quality of work. The exceptional outcome of our work, in all disciplines.
The project and clients. The inspiring, fun and rewarding assignments.
The conditions. Competitive wages with solid insurance and pension.
Scandinavian Design Group was founded in 1987. As one of Norway's first and oldest design agencies, we have paved the way for design as a strategic tool. We are a strategic design agency that develops recognizable and distinct brands. We assist our customers in creating and activating strategies through creativity and design. SDG consists of highly skilled strategists, business developers, project managers, graphic designers, UX designers and front-end developers, who are based in central premises at Deichman Bjørvika in Oslo.
Please submit your application over at FINN — and if you prefer answering in Norwegian, please do!